- 1. Personal Information ANSHealth Collects
- 2. How ANSHealth Uses Your Personal Information
- 3. Personal Information ANSHealth Discloses
- 4. Your Privacy Choices
- 5. ANSHealth's Security Practices and Procedures
- 6. Updates, Changes and Contacting ANSHealth
ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL AND MEDICAL INFORMATION) THAT YOU REVEAL IN A FORUM AT THIS SITE IS NOT SUBJECT TO THIS POLICY. SUCH INFORMATION MAY BE VIEWED BY THIRD PARTIES NOT RELATED TO ANSHealth AND MAY BE USED BY SUCH THIRD PARTIES TO CONTACT YOU OR FOR UNAUTHORIZED PURPOSES. ANSHealth DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES AT OTHER THIRD PARTY WEB SITES. IF YOU LINK TO A THIRD PARTY WEB SITE FROM THIS SITE, ANY INFORMATION YOU REVEAL AT THAT SITE IS NOT SUBJECT TO THIS POLICY AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT THE PRIVACY POLICIES AT EACH SITE YOU VISIT.
2. How ANSHealth Uses Your Personal Information. ANSHealth only uses your personal information to provide you with the services, communications, or products that you have requested or as otherwise described in this Policy. In the event you request a service, communication, or product either from ANSHealth or a third party at the Site, and such service, communication, or product requires the disclosure of personal information to complete the transaction, ANSHealth will tell you beforehand and provide you an opportunity to affirmatively opt in, prior to transferring the personal information and proceeding with the delivery of your requested service, communication, or product. With respect to e-commerce or e-healthcare transactions, ANSHealth may store your personal information to verify the transaction for customer service and accounting reasons and may use this information to personalize your future experiences at this Site. ANSHealth will not use your personal information to contact you for any other purpose, unless necessary for the enforcement of this Policy or the Web Site User Agreement. In addition, ANSHealth may also share certain unidentifiable portions of your personal information, in aggregate form, with other third parties. If you purchase an item through ANSHealth's Health and Fitness Store and/or Gift Shop Bank of America requests information from you on the order form, including but not limited to, your name, shipping address, credit card number and expiration date. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your order. If Bank of America encounters a problem while filling your order, this contact information will be used to notify you.
4. Your Privacy Choices. You may request ANSHealth to remove your personal information from its secure databases and servers at any time by contacting ANSHealth at the addresses provided hereunder in Updates, Changes and Contacting ANSHealth. In addition, upon reasonable notice, you may request to see any personal information ANSHealth may have stored about you and make any corrections, as necessary. If you request e-mails or subscribe to a newsletter, you may UNSUBSCRIBE at any time by notifying ANSHealth at the addresses provided hereunder in Updates, Changes and Contacting ANSHealth.
5. ANSHealth's Security Practices and Procedures. ANSHealth wants your personal information to remain as secure as reasonably possible. Hence, we have taken several measures to protect your information from loss, misuse or alteration, by using a combination of administrative procedures, physical, and technical safeguards. With respect to technical safeguards, ANSHealth uses a Secure Socket Layer protocol connection ("SSL"), to help ensure the integrity and privacy of the personal information you provide to ANSHealth via the Internet. All transactions involving sensitive information such as your credit/debit card number are conducted using a SSL connection. This connection provides increased security of your information as it is transmitted to our website. ANSHealth stores your personal information on a separate server where your user password is encrypted and stored in a database. This server and database are located in a physically secured area. In addition, access to personal information is controlled by authentication. On the administrative side, only authorized ANSHealth employees are permitted access to your personal information, strictly on a "need to know basis." In addition, all ANSHealth employees must abide by and sign a copy of ANSHealth's privacy and confidentiality policies. When ANSHealth deals with third parties, ANSHealth and the third party must enter into a Chain-of-Trust agreement and only authorized employees of the third party are permitted access to your personal information on a "need to know basis." Any ANSHealth or third party employee who violates such policies is subject to disciplinary action, which may result in termination.
6. Updates, Changes, and Contacting ANSHealth.
If you have any questions or suggestions with respect to this Policy, or if you wish to contact ANSHealth to delete, modify, or show you the personal information we have stored about you, you may send e-mail or a letter delivered by first class U.S. Mail, postage prepaid.